Monday, May 13, 2013

Chris's 20th

10th May 2013, Friday:

Having read several reviews about Peporoni Pizzeria and their XXL 21-inch pizza, I decided to incorporate it into Chris's birthday surprise by planting candles on it to make the new IT "cake". Unfortunately, it failed..... primarily because WR didn't want to order the XXL 21-inch pizza arghhh. 


Our 12-inch (large) Suprema (shitake mushrooms, chicken sausage, onions & red chilli) & Pancetta (cured bacons, sliced tomatoes & soft egg). Good for 2 boys or 3 girls. In other words, not good for us. And not good for army boys who have been calling pizza takeouts on a regular basis in camp. 


Visited Island Creamery after cause I wanted my very berry quite badly :")
Waffles were not well done but ice-cream was good as usual.  





YAY to a FULL S4L photo after a long long time :)))
Double YAY to skyping BB! 


Chris with his birthday card from me which is now pasted on his wall awwh :")
Really like the sticker which says "Little Engineer", so apt.

Yay to finally sitting down to a decent meal with my brothers after 1 whole semester. Nay to them talking about army and gaming (as usual). I miss having BB around and talking about stuff that they will never get. I absolutely can't wait for them and everyone else to ORD so that my junior-college social circle can finally stop revolving around army. And having to book-in on time. -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment